Decorator Crab - MIsc decorated with sponge, plant, zoanthids, palys etc - MIxed LOT!! Oregonia gracilis The Saltwater Decorator Crab is a perfect crab for a reef tank as it helps propagate soft corals through the aquarium. They generally decorate their shells with algea, soft corals, or sponge as a method to camoflauge themselves. The Saltwater Decorator Crab is a nocturnal crab and hunts at night.
- COMMON NAME: Decorator Crab
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Oregonia gracilis
- SIZE AVAILABLE: ~1 1/2 inches
- MINIMUM TANK SIZE: 20 gallons
- CARE LEVEL: Moderately easy
- REEF SAFE: Moderately