Caulerpa Cupressoides is similar to Grape Caulerpa - however it has a fern type root structure and shoots that have a sturdy plant/bush like makeup. The additional fact worth noting is that Caulerpa Cupressoides is less aggressive in nature as Grape Caulerpa, which makes it a good option for inside the Display Tank for additional reef diversity.
It is a good nutrient uptake macroalgae, but not as proficient as Grape Caulerpa due to its slower growth.
- COMMON NAME: Caulerpa Cupressoide
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Caulerpa Cupressoide
- SIZE AVAILABLE: Significant root structure to be planted with 3-4 plant stalks
- MINIMUM TANK SIZE: 20 gallons
- FOOD/DIET: Nitrates
- CARE LEVEL: Moderate
- REEF SAFE: Yes
- AVAILABILITY: Most always available - 80%
***Due to California state regulations, AquariumDepot.com does not ship Caulerpa to the state of California.